- Front-end Web / Mobile
- Agile / Scrum
- Team work
Curious, creative and in lifelong learning, I am passionate about web and mobile technologies. Innovation, teamwork, challenges are things that I'm looking for.
I have a particular appeal to Open-Source solutions.
I am open to job opportunities in France and abroad. Do not hesitate to contact me for more information.
Since September 2014
- Design and development of hybrid mobile apps
- Customer requirement analysis, project specifications elaboration
- Design and development of hybrid mobile applications for large account customers
to August 2014
- Design and development of open-source solution OpenSTC (Management of Communal Technical Services), especially on the frond-end.
- Design functional and intuitive interfaces by focusing on user experience (UI/UX).
- Ensure smooth development of all projects, implementation of Agile Scrum methods
- Organization of Scrum ceremonies, managin development team,
- Set up development tools: software version management, software project management
- Customer Relationship daily
- Study general technical specifications and customer requirements
to March 2013
- Development of a web application to manage video conferencing of BigBlueButton
- Analysis of different management project softwares of the market. Setting up Redmine
- Redesign the website company and the graphic chart (business card)
- Development plugins for the website company
Since August 2013
- Development of an Android application (Randomizer) to randomly generate drawing lots, numbers, colors, letters, dates, and much more ... The goal of this application is to provide to Android users a tool all in one to generate the chance.
- Realization of graphical interfaces and logos
- Users support (+80k installations)
to June 2011
- Set up monitoring system (Nagios, Nagvis, Centreon)
- IT Asset Management (Windows server 2003 and Debian, Thin client TSE)
- Users Support
- Develop plugin for the GLPI software
Agile method: Scrum
HTML5 / CSS3 (LESS, SASS)
Tools: Bower / Grunt / Gulp / Yeoman / Karma
Object-oriented programming: Java, PHP, C++
Mobile: Android, Apache Cordova, Ionic
CMS web: Wordpress, Joomla
Source code management software: Git, SVN
Management and organization of a team
Customer relationship management: advice and support
Writing technical specifications and functional
Software management project: Redmine, Trello
Design and creation of ergonomic interfaces (HCI) mobile and web
Study of users feedback
SQL: MySQL / PostgreSQL, Oracle SQL / PLSQL
NoSQL: MongoDB, Redis
French: native language
English: written, spoken and understood
SUPINFO International University ®
to September 2013
Graduate School of Information Systems and communication technologies delivering a title master level 1.
Master Degree Dissertation: How new technologies can strengthen the relationship
between public corporation and their citizens?